* It’s been a wonderful month, beginning with our local gala day. We hosted our little afternoon tea party and watched the colourful floats go by our door.
* Snowy has been keeping CC out of mischief…..she makes an excellent alarm clock for CC, jumping on him in the mornings to wake him up.
* The vegetables are doing well with a tasty, albeit late crop. The meadow in miniature is definitely starting to look a little greener and I was delighted to find our first wildflower.
* A lovely day out at Sizergh Castle to look at the progress of their veg garden and a wander through their medieval barn and orchard….
* Reports are finished, development plans submitted and the long summer holidays begins….bliss!